Pregnancy | Pregnancy.org
Skip to main content
Pregnancy

Pregnancy

Connect with others who are pregnant or who have been pregnant.

• •••
Pregnancy and COVID-19 FAQs

Can the virus be given to the baby during pregnancy?  We don’t know if a pregnant woman with COVID-19 can pass the virus that causes COVID-

Articles

Eating Healthy and Pregnancy

Is eating healthy one of your priorities for 2020? Here are some tips on healthy snacking.

Announcements

Healthy Pregnancy: Tips on Working Out for Two

Being physically active has tremendous health benefits for pregnant women. Exercising may help. Learn more here.

Our Voices - Blog

Gestational Diabetes

Gestational diabetes affects close to 6 percent of pregnant women. It can usually be controlled by smart eating and regular exercise. Learn about the

Announcements

Healthy Pregnancy: Tips on Working Out for Two

Being physically active has tremendous health benefits for pregnant women. Exercising may help. Learn more here.

Announcements

Gestational Diabetes

Gestational diabetes affects close to 6  percent of pregnant women. It can usually be controlled by smart eating and regular exercise. Learn about the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

parentingindia 

10 months ago

Our Voices - Blog

pathological health issues during pregnancy

hello,I'm searching for information in pathological health issues during pregnancy. I'm mostly interested in situations tha have to do will

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

gina 

5 months ago

Our Voices - Blog

Needing opinions, thoughts?

I need help, and all the answers I can get. I’m so confused. MY LMP was April 1st. I got a BFP, April 30th. Four days later I got my “period” or whate

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

gina 

5 months ago

Questions

Help

Hi guys so i was wondering were there other ways to see if im pregnant?!

Questions

Expecting Better by Emily Oster,

I am disappointed that the author asserts because there is no pure research out there on alcohol and pregnancy, that light drinking during pregnancy i

posted 

a year ago

Questions