You are the Community!
This Community is for people who want to connect on any part of their maternity and parenting journey. However, even if you choose to read messages or articles and not post your own, you’re essential to this community.
We encourage you to visit often, ask questions, contribute and make connections. With this in mind, we have a few guidelines to make sure everyone can get the most from the community.
1. Welcome new members
2. Ask questions and participate
3. Be respectful and supportive — no bullying
4. Stay safe and do not share any personal information or private content
5. Do not use abusive or offensive language
6. Share experiences, not medical advice
7. Trolling, spamming, advertising and marketing are not allowed- these posts will be
modified or removed
8. Endorsing or promoting a business or product is prohibited- these posts will me modified
9. Don’t shout (turn off all caps, please)
Our community is monitored. If you have a question for our community manager, please post your question privately. You can expect a response within 48 business hours (Monday–Friday).
Even though the Community is monitored, we also rely on you to report anything that may
contradict our guidelines. This feedback can help us address instances as quickly as possible.
Please Note: If you feel that you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911
immediately. No postings on this site is intended to be medical advice and should not be a
substitute for seeking the advice of a medical professional.